Thursday, March 18, 2010 | 3:06 AM
Time checked 2:45am
And I cant get to la la land at all...at this timing everyone is meeting Zhou gong and I'm here blogging :(
This is the lifestyle I have after I quitted my job. to say time realli pass I left the company about 2 mths plus!!! Yup I been jobless for 2 mths plus! Nw I wanted to wait till I finished my three papers in April before I realli go to a new company. And I worried for the timing I have I won't b able to get use to it when I start working...the rountine waking up damn early in the morning squeezing in the packed train.nightmare once think of it only :( bt it all for the state of money! Yup I need money! I want shopping I want oversea. Many ppl been going to bangkok recently. *envy* sia
I wanted to use my own hard earn money to go oversea!!! Tat will b more happier ba!
Oh! My mum went oversea again! And guess where she goes this time? England!!!! Lolx! And I feel bad coz I hope tat I can give some money for my mum to spend in her trip! Bt I nt able to do it...hoping I will be able to do it next time when she went oversea. :)
My final exam is round the corner...and this time I realli face the stress! Three papers to handle. Please give mi some strength!! And more memory space for mi to rmb all e notes. I realli have to pull up my sock and study early. Wish mi luck sia.
Ps: I know I promise to update post on my bday celebration bt reali lazy sia :x maybe coz nw I keep tweet and neglect my blog. Si decided nt to blog it. I do post photos and tweet abt my bday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone