Time really flies...it's a new start of the year which mean I turning one year older soon in March!
Maybe it cause when a reach a certain age they wont even bother to remind/think what is her exact age is!! lolx. Same situation as me...I remember last year once someone asked me how old am I or when filling up form that need to indicate your age I actually need to really go think am I 22,23 or 24 this year. That really funny! does that apply to guys? *Wondering* :x
Friend start to ask me about my wish list this year...damn fast can! it like still early leh...so fast ask me?? hmm...gotta go think of it...hee^^
stay tune kay :)
Reminiscent
Just Me♥
Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥
Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay Braces Laptop
Trip to Taiwan Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday Hair Rebonding Coloured hair Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch