Okay! I decided to end my 2009 post in this way. Let’s name it as “Year-End Message dedicate to my fellow friend^^” I would really like to thanks my surrounding friends no matter how good or how badly you treated me. Throughout the year of 2009 I can’t say everything goes smoothly for me or badly for me. As usual there lot of up and down. [Perhaps my down is always more than the up] but I still have to get over it no matter what ya! And if friend is not there I won’t hang till so long too.
You may choose to read under your name appear instead of reading the whole post!
FYI, the sequence is not in order. So relax yea. lolx
I would like to thanks Hui Choo Shan! Thanks for being my friend thanks for being there when I need help. As what I told you before, yes! Can’t be decline you are a good friend yet can be a bit naggy ><>
I would like to thanks Yar Yap Wei! She is one friend who I knew without temper! She treated friend well. The only way to see her lose temper is to her BF. Not sure if I’m true enough. To my observation, she hardly loses temper to her friend and only when her BF not obeys enough she will lose temper…LOLx. Let’s work hard toward getting our diploma cert kay? And wish you can truly found someone who is true to you and take good care of you. And importantly must be faithful to you!
I would like to thanks kai Low Lin! Sometime think back our school day together it really bring lot of memories back. How we first meet? How we get each other phone number? What is our first phone call like? How we get our school uniform together? The moment we laugh together, gossiping together, happy time & sad time. We used to talk on the phone and share our “xin shi” together. Our roti prata kakis, etc…Am happy for you as you found your xin fu! As mention to you before, you are the most xin fu person in our group! So don’t complain much le la…lolx. You are going to graduate from your degree le rite…ai seh! Degree holder leh. All the best to you! Hope you get a good job soon and not forgetting everlasting love with you and Ben.
I would like to thanks Siaolin! Most of the time you’re too soft hearted. Tend to get bullied and you still keeping quiet. Sometime it’s good to sound it out so other will not bully you and climb over your head. Discover you not too used to say out your problem to us too! Me & Winnie willingly to hear you shouting out all your complain lay! No matter it’s regarding of your work or school~ as it parts of your life you may sound out to us too!
I would like to thanks Xinni & Lingwei! Thought you two out of EY long ago we still keeping in touch. Although it may not be often we able to meet up or see each other every day, but we still having each other in heart right? I’m really glad that I’m having you as my friends. Year 2010 coming we will still be meeting out hor? No matter what we still have to meet up frequent lah. Understand you two are busy with your school work maybe sometime for dinner will be good too!
To Xinni: Happy for you! As you finally meet your Mr Right this year after our countless complain. All the best to you and him :) Must be happy! Good luck for your study too.
To Lingwei: Good luck for your study! And don’t keep work work work and forget about the both of us hor. In 2010, hope cupid will shine on you and found the one who can melt your heart ^^
I would like to thanks Kimchoo! We know each other 1 year plus. It seems short period yet we do a lot of activities together. Sometime are activities which I never thought of doing it as there no one out there who I think can accompany me to do it. Like our Bukit Timah Hill, paintball, my first time attended D&D, escape theme park, camping in East Coast Park, kite flying, running, Genting trip, etc…early next year which around one more week I will be out of EY. Which also mean we won’t be seeing every day. But it does mean we stop meet out. Program can still be planned! Outing with Jeanette~ I still waiting for out long waited Sunway lagoon leh. Lolx. All the best for your stay in EY. Endure one more year or shorter?
All above mention may not be FULL feeling from my heart! Cause it may be too long at the end. :)
Other than the above I also like to thanks the following friend: - Jeanette - Michelle - Jaslyn - Ying Long - Yuan Kit - Yong Siang - Shawn [you're somehow special to me] *sorry if I missed out any name! can't think of right now :x
Reminiscent
Just Me♥
Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥
Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay Braces Laptop
Trip to Taiwan Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday Hair Rebonding Coloured hair Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch