Monday, November 23, 2009 | 2:27 PM
since last Friday I had been feeling super sick
till now it not yet fully recover
it seem worsen when I stepped in office!
had PHOBIA!!! >_<
the first graduated job I work in I had the feeling of not wanting to go work
cause of the boss. Works in the previous coy for 1 year +
current job is my 2nd job! still remember, perhap, the first few months still QUITE happy working here...but thing change still INTEGRATION or should say since we change our sitting environment? out of the sudden thing turn bad to worst! and making me sick & tired or shld say PHOBIA to continue working here? It my first time in this coy got the STRONG URGE to leave here...HELP~~!!!
* Dun out of the sudden judge me a death statement when I dun even noe wad I had done!!!