Saturday, October 3, 2009 | 10:45 PM

Not young enough!!
I’m 23rd and turning 24th in the short 6 months later.
And was quite embarrass that till now I haven really sit down quietly to start thinking what really my future is? What job is I really interested in?
Actually this question do really came across my mind only that I didn’t really seriously think about it. And just that I didn’t mention about my thought to my mum and so she just claim that I s I>we didn’t do planning for ourselves.
Few days ago I happen to tune to channel 8 showing life in Dutch…and they interviewed a Singaporean yet married a Dutch husband. And she mention that life in Dutch is more relaxing as they put family in the first rank they hardly do OT there and they will make sure they spend more time with family and yet the host say that unlike life in Singapore. As many of them working in Singapore will work OT till 9 plus or 10 plus.
Oh! she also mention in Dutch if you work OT the boss will think you dun care for your family and yet the different in Singapore is if you knock off early, people will think you are not efficient. Can you see the stress level in Singapore? Even a simple breakfast, in other countries they will have the time to sit around the table to have the simple starting meal with family. But I dun think this will happen in Singapore. Maybe the government should look into it. =x
Back to the topic earlier…
When I still a teenager I got the interest to work in child care. I do like children! But the problem is I quite racist =x what if I only put all my effort in mandarin children?? Lolx.
The alternative industry I have in mind is beauty. Some of my friends may know I like to learn about facial or pedicure & manicure. But I ended taking a diploma course instead of aiming the beauty course is because at that time I work in EY and I really think of it without a CERTIFICATE you are nothing actually. That how cruel right? So I think beauty is a skill and not something that can bring me high up.
I’m really envy that some can really find their goal/aim/target that they really interested in. 那怕 some may not agree of their goal/aim/target.