SATURDAY. meet up with Tracy and I had to wake up at 8am [but ended up 845am then wake up] to meet her. And tat day I got no mood of what to wear so I used up alot of time just by standing infront of my wardrobe...
take train to City Hall meeted up Tracy and it still early not all the shop are open. So we hang around and walk about. And it bring us to the catching toy -_- [YA! I do admit it will get addicted once we start to play] and both of us actually spend around $28 for all the soft toy. Luckily, we are not those who play veri often :x
Tracy knows that I like both "big" soft toy so she give it all to me and she herself took the pink small melody :) THANKS YEW
OMG!! Terrible...see my sunburn face??SUNDAY. another waking up early weekend!!! dun get to slp long till auto awake for both Sat&Sun. Wake up at 7.30a.m to prepare everything and take cab down to Nee Soon Community Centre for FLEA MARKET!! the crowd there is less [as expected also] didnt manager to sell out thing except for the pathetic one skirt that cost S$10.00. Anyway it our first tried and just treat it as a experience. We will do a better one next time for sure. Realli thanks my sis & her bf help for helping me to carry the thing to the location and helping me to decorate and place the thing nicely. ^^ and thanks Tracy for making the effort to come down to help/accompany me too! GREATLY APPRECIATED! if not you all thing I alone cant carry all the product. :)
Really it good to have someone who drives. Next time have to match with the timing where my bro is free and my dad can lend the car. So that my bro can drive me to the location to and fro for me to save on cab fare.