Hey there! Really long didn’t manage to update my blog… Actually wanted to update my blog. Too much overdue things to blog. But now I stucked. Don’t know where to start from.
From 16th September to 18th September I will be alone… (Past 2days and I have 1 more day to fight by myself) Alone in the office doing my work (no one to discuss work with, all depend by myself and have to be extra careful before kana scolding again =x )
And just at the same day…my mum & dad is going oversea (Korean) with some of the relative…having good life…lolx.
Yesterday after work went back home have a bath and waited for my dad friend (who is a taxi driver) to drive us to the airport. I can feel the happiness in the airport. I wish I’m the one who is flying off!!! For years…I didn’t take plane and I wanted to fly off too!! Maybe a short get away to BKK I’m satisfied too. Anyone wanted to plan it? Heex. Oh ya. I went into Faceshop site and printed out those that I want and as my mum to help me buy from there…because heard it much cheaper than you brought it in Singapore faceshop. Hopefully manage to buy back so that I can save quite a lot!!! :)
But too bad thing I can’t go for a long holiday due to the limited leave I have…poor thing… Leave is always not enough for those who study part time while working. Most of my leave is spent on study only!!
I in love with GMARKET!!! The thing inside is so CHEAP!!! And the product that I purchased last week arrives!! Too bad I have to collect it in singpost cause no one is at home when they deliver. It okie. I shall collect it this Saturday ^^
*I will be attending LW’s 21st birthday this Saturday too!!
Reminiscent
Just Me♥
Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥
Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay Braces Laptop
Trip to Taiwan Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday Hair Rebonding Coloured hair Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch