Monday, August 31, 2009 | 10:53 AM
I’m does not blame anyone for having this kind of life…
Rest assures…Not even ONE…
Blame myself for being too emotional…
Sometime horoscope really plays a part…believe it anot…
Thinking sometime what the point of being too supportive / helpful to your friend when there won’t be anyone be there got you when you really need them to be around… [Let me have second thought] I be nice to friend/people is not asking for any return back…just hope that when I need someone there will be someone out there for me…
Saturday really a super EMO day for me…not going to elaborate the detail out…
Maybe human are just too SELFISH!! I need to face this reality…
Sometime you tell them what you don’t really like but no use at all…they will jus IGNORE your feeling…totally ignore kay…
I cares for people feeling and will try way not to hurt the party feeling and I can sense it [should be a advantages of a Pisces??] not trying to promote Pisces…it from my own experience and most of my surrounding friend who are Pisces too…
Say once more…I not blaming anyone for my life…
Perhaps you guess correctly…INSECURE!!!
* apologise for the temper I show on weekend if any of you contact me and sense it.
