Finished my first paper!!! It like FINALLY cleared one paper…some may ask how my paper rite…I can say it bad…really bad can! Comparing it to previous module…my mood of studying getting lower…no motivation at all…the moment I see all my notes and textbook I feel like dozing off le…that bad rite…haiz. Nevertheless, I still try my best to finish all the revision I must at least have…but time don’t allowed me…All is about memorizing man. And I came to know my memory actually is not that good…everyday 1am I feel like sleeping le…now only hope I at least get a D grade ya…i will be happy...dun expected much. And have to work hard for my next paper hopefully three days is enough for me.
Yesterday after our paper we seated in the canteen to wait for other of our friend to come out of the examination room. And we was chatting about the school was so bad…imagine they put the exam date during this period while people enjoying their long holiday, and celebrating national day happily and we have to lock ourselves inside our room facing the notes & book. The worst we studying the lecturer enjoying too!!! Argh! Unforgettable national day we had this year…
Ganbatte for HRM. The last paper b4 I release and enjoy for one week and new module start again… =_=
Reminiscent
Just Me♥
Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥
Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay Braces Laptop
Trip to Taiwan Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday Hair Rebonding Coloured hair Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch