xiao bei bi-designer
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/128780299346971413?origin\x3dhttp://simply-pinkilicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 21, 2009 | 11:25 AM

Finally done with my fifth & sixth modules…times flies counting I still left with 4 more to go.

Did I mention I only got one week of break to next module lesson...damn fast can?

Haven really enjoyed or rested enough and the routine starts. Life will be routine next week…work, lesson, project…wad else? Lolx. Maybe sometime like this busy also good at least you be staring in the blank…

And also did I mention about my POM & HRM paper? Think quite high chances my POM will fail…

Regarding office…

Having an important meeting conference call with all other CBK countries…and the subject of the conference is they are trying to downsizing…somehow I hope I will be the one on another hand I hope not…lolx…confused arh…wadeva it is…wait for the next 48 hours for the news to be out ba…


recently, I was watching a show 终极三国。。。棒!! :)
like tis show...mayb you all can try to watch it...realli nice la...lol

ytd one of my sec sch fren msn ask me wad am I doing...then I replied wad do u tink...lolx..and he realli guess correctly...yup! watching show...he say I veri bored...
but wad to do rite...other than tis wad can I do? that single life ppl de life lah!!!







Reminiscent




Just Me♥

Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



WANTS List♥

Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay
Braces
Laptop
Trip to Taiwan
Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday
Hair Rebonding
Coloured hair
Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet
Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch

Scream;Talk ♥


:]