xiao bei bi-designer
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/128780299346971413?origin\x3dhttp://simply-pinkilicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 27, 2009 | 5:36 PM

Am I selfish or??

Suddenly this came across my mind. Actually is seen what Karen wrote in her twitter. I raise both my hand and leg to agree with her.

Was thinking am I considering selfish? Cause I don’t like to see people having the same thing as me…as it not coincidence at all!!! It’s like you seeing yourself in a mirror. Wake up man!!! Stop all the copying~~

Have your own sense…not that I totally don’t like to have the same thing with my friend. But just be too over. Friend sometime buys the same thing too. To prove their friendship.

Am I not that independent??

Who not afraid of being alone? I strongly admit it. I dislike the feeling of being alone…doing thing alone. The few thing you confirm wont see me doing it alone is

1. Shopping
2. Eating

The above is in my top list kay…

We are I am too much relying on people sometime that everything I do there must be someone to acc. Maybe I should try to be more independent in another way. Cause not every time you in need there always be somebody there for you. What a sad thing :(







Reminiscent




Just Me♥

Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



WANTS List♥

Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay
Braces
Laptop
Trip to Taiwan
Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday
Hair Rebonding
Coloured hair
Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet
Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch

Scream;Talk ♥


:]