xiao bei bi-designer
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/128780299346971413?origin\x3dhttp://simply-pinkilicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 9, 2009 | 10:37 AM

Nowadays life in office is really damn suck!!! Yup. I used the word suck…I really can’t wait for my course to finish and quit the current job…haiz...actually I dun really like to guess what is inside other mind…but I have to do this everyday for now…to see my manager mood…she bad mood mean it will affected me too…YA!!! Seriously affecting me kay…

Everything seems to be changed. Maybe the longer you work in an company the more problem there will be and you manager tend to think that you know everything by heart…anyway…dun feel like saying much more…one word to describe SIANZ!!!


Ytd manage to catch the movie. TRANSFORMER!!!

it nice and worth the price of $6 for 2 and a half hr...the result of it...my buttock is in pain...lolx...

popcorn: 8.5/10

I like the bumble bee...so cute in the movie...lol


[sleep at 1+ and causing me so sleepy now. Yawnz..]







Reminiscent




Just Me♥

Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



WANTS List♥

Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay
Braces
Laptop
Trip to Taiwan
Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday
Hair Rebonding
Coloured hair
Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet
Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch

Scream;Talk ♥


:]