xiao bei bi-designer
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/128780299346971413?origin\x3dhttp://simply-pinkilicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 | 9:56 AM

Harlow my fren out there…got misses me?? Lolx…maybe I just asking the air now... Been long since I done my blog updating…as I think there isn’t anything special for me to update leh…my life is so routine…haiz. BORING!!!! But I have to admit ‘m quite happy^^ for the reason why ‘m happy just keep it to myself or only a few of my fren can guess it correctly bah…

Yesterday marked the last lesson of HRM. And thru out the lesson the lecturer is going thru all the topic from start to end =_= I was telling SL dead…I dun understand at all…dry up…waiting / looking forward to the mass revision. I LUV MASS REVISION!! Lolx…oh…we get back our HRM project…phew…to the shock we actually get quite good mark as unexpected…79%...not bad rite? Didn’t expect to get high mark as I thinking get a just pass ‘m happy le…and out of the shock ‘m actually doing the conclusion correctly…hahaha…that miracle!

Meeting Karen for lunch later on~~

[I don’t know how long it will stay till.
I don’t know when it will end.
I don’t even know will it last.
But all I can do now is to treasure the PRESENT!

And I just wanted to say…you can MAKE MY DAY^^]
____________________________________________________________________________

Have you all watched the show "Absolute Boyfriend"? If not yet, go watch it...you wont regret...lolx...it realli nice^^ I like the robot man inside...he so cute...lolx..and he is every ger ideal boyfriend I think...lolx...

Night Tenjo
Absolute Boyfriend!!!

* tune in to Channel U on Friday night. I not sure what time it started. roughly shld be 11 or 1130? but if you wanna watch full...i recommend dramacrazy.net :)














Reminiscent




Just Me♥

Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



WANTS List♥

Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay
Braces
Laptop
Trip to Taiwan
Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday
Hair Rebonding
Coloured hair
Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet
Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch

Scream;Talk ♥


:]