What is the motivation in your life? Do you ever question yourself on this?
Yea…I do question myself…aimlessly life I got…what the thing I really like to do? I finding feeling there nothing I do currently give me motivation…BORED!! Yup that the only word I been telling Siaolin nowadays and for sure she too tired of hearing me complaining bored too… =_= wad to do? Been hearing thing from my manager that the HR people mention about our attire in the office [wearing too short]…WTH!!! Wad do u expect sia…damn…there lot of politic once we change our nice seat environment. The environment here is damn suck I could say…seem like lot of people eyeing on you…
i wanna find the passion...
Reminiscent
Just Me♥
Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥
Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay Braces Laptop
Trip to Taiwan Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday Hair Rebonding Coloured hair Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch