Monday, June 29, 2009 | 11:26 AM
It Monday again!!!
Here to update what I had done for the weekend. :)
Start with Friday night…
Meet up with the girls (Tracy, Winnie & Karen)
Counting…think the last time we meet up together is start of March…see…how hard is it to meet up ya…
After work meet up Tracy together before heading to City Hall to meet up Winnie & Karen…as usual…haha…they reached first…cant blame too lah…Winnie ended work earlier than us and Karen not working so own time own target uh…hee
We went Hot Pot for our dinner…and think we laugh more than we eat bah…been laughing away of our lame joke =_= and think the price increased…we used to eat for just 20+...but now each 30+ WAH!!! That expensive rite…
Times passes so fast that after our dinner it 9pm…gosh…we haven even shop enough and all the shops closes…btw I brought one BB cream…finally! I used and I like it :)
Thumb up!! No need to pay extra money for sun block lotion anymore…and I read the packaging it got many advantages!!! Can you believe it…and the BB cream ‘m using is intro by KEVIN 老师。After that we planned to go home but walk till MRT station we are saying the night is still young (time: around 10+) so Karen suggested to go clubbing…hmm…actually I dun like to go those place…but till we walk trying to walk to butter factory from the station. We talk and laugh while walking…reached one Fullerton and we can’t find the location of butter factory so we stuck there and Karen & Winnie try to call their friend. BUT….butter factory is closed down due to H1N1 which I then realized I saw it in the newspaper and yet forget and didn’t mention…haha…what a SOTONG again…so Karen suggest to go Clark Quay…But like no one want to go EVEN Winnie leh…haha… =x
So we headed to Raffles to take train back home…by that time we all are tire up…lolx…a good digestion too after our dinner…
Saturday went to botanic garden with SL and Winnie (including Winnie’s colleague)
Quite a boring day in botanic garden :( cause we are accompany Winnie there and she was busying talking to her colleague while me and SL was there playing UNO. Quite lame right…and damn it…the weather is super HOT!!! Feel so sticky. The whole event ended around 630pm and we take the company transport out of the place to Orchard…and we waited for 30 mins just for the transport…haiz…that day seem wasted time in waiting here and there. The happy thing is we went Far East after that and I manage to shop shop SHOP!! I luv shopping…haha…and I brought one top and one bottom…LUV IT!!!
And my Sunday usually will be slacking at home… ;p
。我把我们的故事和结局交给了天做决定。