Our POM lecturer gives us good news last Friday which make the whole class cheers…lolx. And dun even knows why out of the sudden he changes his mind. At first he say for our project presentation each of the members in the group have to present…now he say the presentation isCANCELLED!!! Great right...?
I seriously hate presentation man…and now it cancelled am so happy Kay… =x _________________________________________________________________
Was MC yesterday…coz Sunday night having a terrible headache…the ache cant be bear…and it really making partly of my mood worst…talk to SL & Winnie on the phone for awhile and I hang up the call first and log off com and get to bed…morning wake up still feeling the pain and whole body dun feel like moving. So decided to take one day MC. Seem like this year I been taking lot of Mc. Hopefully wont get say.. =x *TOUCH WOOD* ___________________________________________________________________ Oh! We meet up with Edward [Winnie’s friend] for his farewell dinner. He going overseas business trip for one year or more…we know him not that long…but he is really a friendly and outspoken person. Maybe Winnie should consider =x opps! Winnie got to give face when she sees this…coz me and SL keep saying her and that guy. Hahaha…
Wish him 一路顺风 See you in August?? Haha…our secret planning…I knew Winnie wont read my blog…so I dare to say it here… __________________________________________________________________
Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥
Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay Braces Laptop
Trip to Taiwan Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday Hair Rebonding Coloured hair Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch