
Omg…been very slack in the office nowadays…*TOUCH WOOD* please…lolx
It a good thing to slack in the office…haha…but it also quite bored…nothing to do =x
But not forgetting my daily work too lah… =)
Meet up with Karen after works yesterday…just wander about in AMK hub…AGAIN!! Lolx…but it not the place tat matter bah…it the person who u are with…haha…Karen…stop smiling in front of your monitor…I know you are smiling widely right…before meeting up Karen told me in MSN that we need to go home at 8 plus cause the 9pm show [act by Zoe & Fann, but not forgetting got ELVIN too] first episode…fainted when I saw her telling me tat…Karen leh…I can guarantee she must be sound asleep after sitting in front of the TV for 15 minutes [or maybe lesser] haha…that her “style” =x Her life now is Tai Tai cum Zhai Nu cum Auntie…lolx…
Anyway I bought my Yoga pant and mat …spend money again…sian…ready for the Yoga session on Monday =)
And…I cut my hair again… :) fringe shorter like I used to cut before…heex…