xiao bei bi-designer
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/128780299346971413?origin\x3dhttp://simply-pinkilicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 | 4:30 PM

Oh Man!!! Wad the hell happen man…

I feeling so stressed up…who can understand??

Both work & school give me all the stress I having now…

I really lost the strength to go further…

Anyone can guide me through? Wad done is done and can’t be undone…there isn’t such problem last time…

The problems in work seem to get more and more as time pass by…

Tracy once told me: if there no problem then it not work le…

WAD THE!!! Friend who knows me should know I always eat in…maybe few weeks lunch out only…but nowadays I can’t even have the appetite to eat in work…even thought I feel the hunger…but when the food is in front of me I really lost the interest in eating…[tat may be good arh]

I hate guessing what the manager thinking today? Why she so moody? Did I done anything wrong? Blah blah blah…all things came into my mind…

*maybe it times for me to look for a new job….should I?








Reminiscent




Just Me♥

Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



WANTS List♥

Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay
Braces
Laptop
Trip to Taiwan
Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday
Hair Rebonding
Coloured hair
Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet
Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch

Scream;Talk ♥


:]