Monday, May 25, 2009 | 10:36 AM
KARMA OR NOT??!!??
Do you believe in Karma?? For me I somehow believe in it…
In the first place was chatting with my this friend and we are like chatting about guys and saying if this guy and my ex will to choose who will I choose…and my answer is…should be obvious right?? Then out of the sudden my friend told me he broke off just last week. And I was laughing away as though she was kidding with me…she used SWEAR word in it in order to let me believe…lolx…I used to say I waiting for him to broke off but somehow when I get to know about it I was not totally happy there a sadden too…weird rite? Maybe I not tat hard hearted bah…my friend still teased me that I cant sleep already…yup…indeed I really never sleep well…
And at that time a lot of past image flashing in my mind…the place we used to go the thing we used to do…then happy and unhappy even though it jus for few months. One thing he contacts me back :) maybe some may thing why he contact me back when he broke off and why I dun just ignore…but friends relax…I wont thing much and just leave everything to fate…3 years of non-contact and we are back to friend and nothing else…
Just hope this time GOD won’t be so cruel to me…