Yeah! FINALLY!!! Finished both (QS&ES) paper…have about one week of rest and gotten back to study…lesson starting on the 16th December 08…should say quite lucky coz one week only two lesson…next modules: Econ & Financial Accounting…
Coz of long never been updating now don’t know gotta start from where…been making use of the time mainly study for QS…and hardly study for my ES paper only going through those paper that my lecturer given…and ended up I got no confidence in passing =x [hoping it will turn out rite] Essay out of 3 questions choose 1 question…and thankful that 1 of the question is similar to my sis situation…hahaha…but then the more I write I seem be OUT OF POINT =x 300 words…but I heard a few of my friend write 100+ of words only…as for the summary I manage to write…but…haiz…now only can wait till the result is out…[pray hard] dun wanna re-take any of the paper…
Meeted up with one of my primary school friend too…as wad he say we never meet up for 12 YEARS…lolx…from last year we been saying find one day meet up…but nv meet the target…lol…meet up with him and chat…[lucky he talk much] we chat about primary school thing and to me I got no much image of it…the only thing I can remember is I hardly talk in school…haha…and in class from pri1 till pri4 my best fren is him and one more fren named Irene [hardly chat even if we both got each other msn]…oh ya…he talk a lot about primary school thing but I cant remember of any leh =x quite bad rite…he still say he used to bully me…hmm…he heng I dun remember any…hahahaha…he love science and tat day he keep ask mi lot of question like…y ship wont sink when in the sea…y other country snow but Singapore nv…y one year got 365 days…blah blah blah…btw...i trying to look for one primary school fren too...name Quek YiXiong...lost contact with him too!!! =D
Watched 4 Christmases with Siaolin too…rating: 6/10 And on tat day Siaolin really spend a lot…lol…she noe wad I’m saying…Siaolin dun pass the virus to me k…I dun wanna been addicted to it…hahahaha…
Jialin’s is looking forward to the upcoming Christmas celebration with her friends and classmate and meet up some of her fren who long time nv meet up and not to forget movie too =)
Have you done the ONE MINUTES SILENT for Ms Lo Hwei Yen??
Reminiscent
Just Me♥
Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥
Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay Braces Laptop
Trip to Taiwan Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday Hair Rebonding Coloured hair Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch