xiao bei bi-designer
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/128780299346971413?origin\x3dhttp://simply-pinkilicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 26, 2008 | 9:41 AM

Financial of Accounting

So far I attended two lesson for the module…and I can say I dun really understand =( have to spend time revising after each lesson at least. The lecturer seem to be rushing for train…lolx…he teach so fast and it hard for me to absorb everything he teaches…or should I say I in slow pact? Lolx…and the bad news is we will be having a quiz [sort of class test] in the forth and eighth lesson…which mean around two more weeks!!! And from our class can see some unfamiliar faces…there quite a lot of people retake the module -_- stress rite...but never mind I will try to study for it =) wish me luck ya =D



Oh ya…I went for my monthly braces appointment…this time round I put GREEN & RED…lolx…coz it CHRISTMAS!!!! Lame -_- and previously for my lower teeth it not with bracket…finally the dentist put in the bracket now…and it really pains…the effect of pulling??? And now I back to the first time whereby I had difficulty to eat anything…endure~~

Jialin's wishing her friends & family....

.MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR.







Reminiscent




Just Me♥

Name : Jialin [佳琳] ♥
Hatch. Day: 08th March [三月八日] ♥
Horoscope: Pisces [双鱼] ♥
Currently working in: Ernst & Young [安永] ♥
Studying: PSB Academy ♥
Course: Diploma in Business Administration ♥
Contact: starriejialin@hotmail.com ♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



WANTS List♥

Getting a Diploma in 2010 June
New Job with higher pay
Braces
Laptop
Trip to Taiwan
Genting Tripdone with KC, Jeanette & Mic
Overseas trip with my BFF on my next birthday
Hair Rebonding
Coloured hair
Handphone [PINK♥]
Organise Chalet
Camping
Trip to Bangkok
Polishing teeth
iTouch

Scream;Talk ♥


:]